Detox Mold from Your Body
Mold is a sometimes silent and yet formidable trigger of hormonal problems, autoimmune disease, and other life-altering symptoms (read more about these symptoms here). Experts have gone so far as to classify mold-related illnesses as chronic inflammatory response syndrome. Mold, and the mycotoxins it releases, is a trigger that sets off a current of inflammation in the body, creating a multitude of symptoms and eventually disease. It is lurking in our homes, offices, cars, washing machines, and bathrooms without notice. It is quite literally a silent but deadly killer of our immune system. If you have been exposed, you must detox mold from your body as soon as possible.
Mold Exposure Testing
The question is, how do you know if you have been exposed to mold? There are two methods of testing whether or not you have been exposed to mold:
1. Testing your environment home/office, etc.
2. Testing your body
Testing Your Home for Mold:
We sometimes think of mold as the greenish-gray musty smelling fungus on our fruit when it rots. But, mold can be something that is completely undetected by the senses. When testing your home for mold, it is important to find an inspector that understands the health implications of mold. Then, find out what they do to detect it. Visual inspection is extremely important: pulling out dishwasher, refrigerator, to see if there is any indication of mold. But, if you are experiencing symptoms of mold exposure and there is no visual indication of mold, a dust test (ERMI or HC45) is the most important type of environmental mold testing for your home/office.
Testing Your Body for Mold:
Testing your body for mold-exposure is a bit easier than locating where the mold may actually be. Functional Medicine centers, like Tringali Vibrant Health, use specific lab tests to test for any mold you might be exposed to. If you are experiencing any symptoms from mold, it is highly suggested that you test your blood and begin to detox mold from your body as soon as possible.
Healing from Mold Exposure:
Remove the Source
You cannot fully heal from mold-exposure until you remove the source of mold from your environment. Testing your home, office, care, etc. to find out where the mold exposure is, is the most important step in fully healing from mold-related symptoms and illnesses.
Optimizing our detoxification pathways is important for everybody. Making sure that our liver, kidneys, and digestive systems are working to purge environmental toxins from our bodies is pivotal for vibrant wellness. However, if you have been exposed to mold and you are experiencing mold-related symptoms, it is of the greatest importance to do a mold detox.
Elizabeth Tringali’s Best Tips to Detox Mold from Your Body
- SWEAT. Whether you do this at a hot yoga class, a steam room, an infrared sauna, or the ultimate detoxification chamber: the HOCATT Ozone Sauna, sweating is one of the best ways to keep your detoxification pathways in check and detox mold from your body.
2. IV Vitamin Therapy. Intravenous vitamins are an incredible way to keep your micronutrient levels in check. This is true for the healthiest of bodies. When exposed to mold, IV vitamins can be particularly helpful. Mold Mycotoxins trigger intense immune responses and are highly inflammatory to the body. They also rapidly deplete antioxidants like glutathione, and vitamins A, C, and E. Having the appropriate levels of these vitamins is of the utmost importance when detoxing from mold. There are also other IV treatments can help your body to detox mold mycotoxins:
- Phosphatidylcholine (PC): PC has been used to treat a number of patients with different toxicity-related syndromes, most commonly for mold toxicity. PC is one of the key elements in fighting Chronic mold toxicity.
- Glutathione: Mycotoxins deplete Glutathione in the body. Exposure to molds and mycotoxins create intense inflammation and free radical oxidative stress. Glutathione plays a major role as an antioxidant and a key regulator of detoxification to combat mycotoxin toxicity.
- Myers Cocktail: The Myers Cocktail IV has been used to treat a number of conditions for years. In the context of mold toxicity, the Myers Cocktail replaces essential vitamins that are depleted during mold toxicity, like:Magnesium, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B-6, Panthenol (B5), B-Complex and Vitamin C.
3. Mold Detox Supplements like the Mold Detox Box from Quicksilver Scientific
This specific combination of liposomal products is designed to impact mold detoxification on multiple levels. Specifically, the GI Detox™ (from their partners at Bio-Botanical Research) removes debris and toxins from the intestinal tract. It contains pyrophyllite clay and activated charcoal, which are critical to any comprehensive mold-cleansing program.
MOLD DETOX BOX contains:
– QS Pure PC, 2 bottles
– QS Liposomal Glutathione, 2 bottles
– QS Dr. Shade’s Bitters #9, 2 bottles
– PurX Methyl B-Complex, 1 bottles
– PurX DIM, 3 Bottles
– BBR G.I. Detox, 2 Bottles
4. Low Mold Diet. A healthy diet filled with nutrient-rich foods is good for everybody, but some food, like cheeses and other high-mold foods, should be avoided completely when trying to detox your body from mold. Click here to download Elizabeth Tringali’s FREE Low Mold Diet Guide!
If you suspect you have been or are exposed to toxic mold, get tested as soon as you can. Fill out the form below or call Tringali Vibrant Wellness today to book a consultation with Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C: 561-283-1166
Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C
Request a Consultation
Fill out the form below or call us at: 561-283-1166 to schedule your consult at Tringali Vibrant Health.