Navigating the Challenges of Tick Borne Illnesses
From accurate diagnosing to treatment of your symptoms, we take a targeted approach to Lyme Disease.
of lyme disease reported to the CDC each year.
of lyme patients
continue to have symptoms, often referred to as Post-Treatment Lyme Disease Syndrome (PTLDS)
What is Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by the bacteria Borrelia burgdorferi, transmitted to humans through the bite of infected black-legged ticks. Often characterized by the initial telltale bullseye rash, Lyme disease can progress to affect multiple body systems if not treated promptly, leading to a range of symptoms that can be debilitating.
Lyme Disease Symptoms:
Lyme disease symptoms can vary widely and may present differently from one individual to another. The following symptoms can appear in stages and may not all occur at once. Early detection and treatment are key to preventing the progression of the disease.
- Erythema migrans (EM) rash, often resembling a bullseye
- Fever and chills
- Muscle and joint aches
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Stiff neck
- Dizziness and shortness of breath
- Nerve pain and tingling in hands or feet
- Facial palsy (loss of muscle tone on one or both sides of the face)
- Heart palpitations or an irregular heartbeat (Lyme carditis)
- Inflammation of the brain and spinal cord
- Problems with short-term memory
How We Address Lyme Disease at Tringali Vibrant Health:
Start Your Journey
Enter your contact information, and our Patient Coordinator will get back to you about beginning your path to optimal, Vibrant health!