REJUVENATE YOUR BODY
According to the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Peptide therapy is part of a newly emerging science of cell signaling amino acid sequences (known as peptides). (1) Peptides have far-reaching rejuvenating effects on euro-endocrine-immune functionality. In simpler terms, peptides are the master controls of many functions in the body. Peptide therapy increases these functions and improves your overall health and wellness through this increased and improved functionality.
Why Do We Need Peptides/Peptide Therapy?
Peptide therapy can improve:
- hormone production
- immune function
- the sleep cycle
- the production of inflammatory mediators
- DNA replication
- cell division and renewal
- cancer cell destruction and apoptosis
- libido and sexual arousal
- tissue healing and the specific biological functioning of the brain, skin, eyes, urinary, and reproductive systems
Growth Hormone Peptide Therapy
GHRH or Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones
Sermorelin | GRF 1-29 modified (CJC 1295 w/o DAC) | CJC 1295 w/ DAC
- Stimulates pituitary to produce and release GH
- Action of GHRH counteracted by somatostatin (prevents GH release)
- GHRH increases levels of GH and IGF-1. They act back on hypothalamus to
- stimulate somatostatin for balance hormone production.
GHRHs ARE PLEOTROPIC
This means they are capable of producing more than one effect/benefit.
- Have direct effect on cells
- Effects are systemic
- Signifciant down regulation of inflammatory response
- Cardio protective
- Assist in wound healing
- Immune sustem function
- Involved in glucose homeostasis
IGF-1 initiates intracellular signaling. Influences everything: bone, cartilage, muscle, nerves, liver, lungs, and skin.
GHRP or Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides
Ipamorelin | GHRP 2 | GHRP 6 | Hexarelin
- GHRPs are “ghrelin mimics”
- GHRPs stimulate GH release at higher, more youthful pulse levels All peptides obtained from the same precursor of ghrelin amino acid chain
- GHRPs are very receptor sensing to dosing! Overdosing decreases GH production by desensitizing receptors.
- Stimulate development of lean muscle mass
- Reduce adipose deposits
- Increase energy and cognitive acuity
- Reduce body’s inflammation response, improving immune system
- Protective of stress
- Potentially neurologically protective
- Induces positive energy balance – compensates for energy release to maintain homeostasis
Estrogen HRT acts synergistically with GHRP – potentiates GHRP effects in post-menopausal women.
Additional Peptides and Peptide Therapies
Lean Muscle Mass Development
- IGF-1 LR3 is a synthetic protein and an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-1
- Half-life of 20-30 hours
- Avoid administering within 2 hours of bedtime to avoid reduction of natural growth hormone production
- After administering, adequate protein needs to be ingested for IGF-1 LR3 to be effective in building new muscle
- Analog of the peptide hormone alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone
- Increases production and secretion of hormone melanin, providing protective mechanism against UV rays
- Secondary characteristics: Has positive effect on libido, mild fat-mobilization properties
Bremelanotide PT 141
- Bremelanotide was developed from the peptide hormone Melanotan II
- Treats sexual dysfunction in both men (erectile dysfunction or impotence) and women (sexual arousal disorder)
- Unlike Viagra and related medications, doesn’t act on the vascular system, but directly increases sexual desire via the nervous system
- Most effective in women
CJC 1295 Ipamorelin
The remedy for ageing – CJC 1295 Ipamorelin
In recent years after much research, it has been found that peptides have been helping to treat many conditions related to age. This is mainly due to those who have used them and reported the added benefits. Here we list some of them:
- Improve the strength of bone mass and connective tissue
- Rejuvenate and strengthen joints
- Help with fat loss
- Speed up repair of injury
- Reduce wrinkles
Even, if you are not a fitness enthusiast, you can benefit from using the CJC 1295 Ipamorelin blend. America is one of the countries using them to deal with other conditions, which can affect our everyday life. There is an abundance of anti-aging clinics across the United States that follows strict legal guidelines to sell peptides. Based in the US our peptides partnet store has a good selection of peptides, to help with many conditions that occur with age, from hair loss, depression, fat loss, low libido and tanning.
Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C
Request a Consultation
Fill out the form below or call us at: 561-283-1166 to schedule your consult at Tringali Vibrant Health.