REJUVENATE YOUR BODY
Peptide therapy is part of a newly emerging science of cell signaling amino acid sequences (known as peptides). Peptides have far-reaching rejuvenating effects on euro-endocrine-immune functionality. In simpler terms, peptides are the master controls of many functions in the body. Peptide therapy increases these functions and improves your overall health and wellness through this increased and improved functionality.
Why Do We Need Peptides/Peptide Therapy?
Peptide therapy can improve:
- hormone production
- immune function
- the sleep cycle
- the production of inflammatory mediators
- DNA replication
- cell division and renewal
- cancer cell destruction and apoptosis
- libido and sexual arousal
- tissue healing and the specific biological functioning of the brain, skin, eyes, urinary, and reproductive systems
Growth Hormone Peptide Therapy
GHRH or Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones
Sermorelin | GRF 1-29 modified (CJC 1295 w/o DAC) | CJC 1295 w/ DAC
- Stimulates pituitary to produce and release GH
- Action of GHRH counteracted by somatostatin (prevents GH release)
- GHRH increases levels of GH and IGF-1. They act back on hypothalamus to
- stimulate somatostatin for balance hormone production.
GHRHs ARE PLEOTROPIC
This means they are capable of producing more than one effect/benefit.
- Have direct effect on cells
- Effects are systemic
- Signifciant down regulation of inflammatory response
- Cardio protective
- Assist in wound healing
- Immune sustem function
- Involved in glucose homeostasis
IGF-1 initiates intracellular signaling. Influences everything: bone, cartilage, muscle, nerves, liver, lungs, and skin.
GHRP or Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides
Ipamorelin | GHRP 2 | GHRP 6 | Hexarelin
- GHRPs are “ghrelin mimics”
- GHRPs stimulate GH release at higher, more youthful pulse levels All peptides obtained from the same precursor of ghrelin amino acid chain
- GHRPs are very receptor sensing to dosing! Overdosing decreases GH production by desensitizing receptors.
- Stimulate development of lean muscle mass
- Reduce adipose deposits
- Increase energy and cognitive acuity
- Reduce body’s inflammation response, improving immune system
- Protective of stress
- Potentially neurologically protective
- Induces positive energy balance – compensates for energy release to maintain homeostasis
Estrogen HRT acts synergistically with GHRP – potentiates GHRP effects in post-menopausal women.
Additional Peptides and Peptide Therapies
BPC-157 Body Protection Compound
- Biologically active peptide fragment, sequence of 15 amino acids
- Isolated from Gastric Juice
- Highly stable, resistant to hydrolysis and enzyme digestion
- Can be dissolved in water and given orally
- No carrier molecule required
- Can be administered subcutaneously, intramuscularly, intra-nasally
- May be injected directly into the site of injury (tendon, muscle, joint)
BPC-157 does not affect receptors – it’s all about the signaling!
- This peptide has significant anti-inflammatory modulating effects
- BPC-157 promotes tissues healing through signaling pathways; provides
- specific response to particular injury thru cell signaling
- Up regulates gene transcription to influence these healing factors
BPC-157 creates homeostasis to stress response.
Better Healing, Faster Healing
- Promotes muscle and tendon healing, increases angiogenesis, decreases inflammatory response. Produces more type 1 collagen. Excellent potential for diabetic wound healing.
- Also repairs intestines, bone, teeth, brain tissue, and the cornea.
- Works to correct both acute and chronic conditions in the body. Systemic in action, but can be administered directly to the site of injury. Counteracts NSAID lesions in the Gi tract, can get patients off PPIs!
- Can be used to treat corneal abrasions.
BPC-157 is currently in Clinical Trials for IBD.
Multiple Sites of Action
- Improves nerve regeneration
- Induces release of seratonin in brain
- Counteracts side effects of Parkinsons agents
- Protects against hepatoxicity, can even counteract it
- Can be used continuously as body protective or for specific periods to treat bodily injury.
Call to Schedule BPC-157 Today: 561-283-1166
- Modified form of amino acids 176-191 of the GH polypeptide
- Stimulates lipolysis (the breakdown of fat) and inhibits lipogensis
- AOD 9604 has no effect on serum IGF-1 levels
- Currently in trials as potential treatment for osteoarthritis, hypercholesterolemia, and bone and cartilage repair
- Excellent safety profile – has GRAS status in the US
- Synthetic version of the polypeptide Epithalamin (naturally produced in humans)
- Increases sensitivity of hypothalamus to natural hormonal influences
- Normalizes function of the anterior pituitary, regulates the levels of the gonadotropins and melatonin in the body
- Increases resistance to emotional stress, antioxidant properties
- Bio-regulator for the endocrine system – Lengthens telomeres!
- Can restore and normalize melatonin levels in lost due to aging
Lean Muscle Mass Development
- IGF-1 LR3 is a synthetic protein and an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-1
- Half-life of 20-30 hours
- Avoid administering within 2 hours of bedtime to avoid reduction of natural growth hormone production
- After administering, adequate protein needs to be ingested for IGF-1 LR3 to be effective in building new muscle
- Analog of the peptide hormone alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone
- Increases production and secretion of hormone melanin, providing protective mechanism against UV rays
- Secondary characteristics: Has positive effect on libido, mild fat-mobilization properties
Bremelanotide PT 141
- Bremelanotide was developed from the peptide hormone Melanotan II
- Treats sexual dysfunction in both men (erectile dysfunction or impotence) and women (sexual arousal disorder)
- Unlike Viagra and related medications, doesn’t act on the vascular system, but directly increases sexual desire via the nervous system
- Most effective in women
CJC 1295 Ipamorelin
The remedy for ageing – CJC 1295 Ipamorelin
In recent years after much research, it has been found that peptides have been helping to treat many conditions related to age. This is mainly due to those who have used them and reported the added benefits. Here we list some of them:
- Improve the strength of bone mass and connective tissue
- Rejuvenate and strengthen joints
- Help with fat loss
- Speed up repair of injury
- Reduce wrinkles
Even, if you are not a fitness enthusiast, you can benefit from using the CJC 1295 Ipamorelin blend. America is one of the countries using them to deal with other conditions, which can affect our everyday life. There is an abundance of anti-aging clinics across the United States that follows strict legal guidelines to sell peptides. Based in the US our peptides partnet store has a good selection of peptides, to help with many conditions that occur with age, from hair loss, depression, fat loss, low libido and tanning.
Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C
Request a Consultation
Fill out the form below or call us at: 561-283-1166 to schedule your consult at Tringali Vibrant Health.