This month we are focusing on your MITOCHONDRIA! Mitochondria are membrane-bound organelles in your cells. They are the “energy factory” of our bodies. In fact, mitochondria produce 90% of the energy our bodies need to function.
Some different cells have different amounts of mitochondria because they need more energy. For example, the muscle has a lot of mitochondria, the liver does too, the kidney as well, and to a certain extent, the brain, which lives off of the energy those mitochondria produce. So if you have a defect in the pathways that the mitochondria usually functions with, you’re going to have symptoms in the muscle, in the brain, sometimes in the kidneys as well; many different types of symptoms.
What Damages Mitochondria?
Mitochondria are especially vulnerable to:
- nutrient deficiencies
- oxidative stress
- heavy metals
- environmental stressors, such as: organic pollutants, certain drugs, processed foods, alcohol, and smoking
Mitochondrial Function & Aging
Mitochondrial dysfunction has been identified as a primary cause of age-related decline. Many aging-related diseases, especially neurodegenerative disorders, involve the mitochondria. Dysfunction of mitochondria also affect the immune system and skin health (1).
MITOCHONDRIAL REPAIR IV THERAPY
(Reg. price: $365)
The Mitochondria Repair IV is a comprehensive IV therapy designed to repair and rescue your mitochondria for cells that need the largest amounts of energy, such as heart, brain, muscle and nerves. It includes and can help with all of the following:
- MAH OZONE: makes red blood cells more elastic and flexible, improves mitochondrial function and efficiency
- COQ10: protects cells by neutralizing free radicals, which reduces oxidative stress in the body
- ALPHA LIPOIC ACID: a powerful antioxidant
- B COMPLEX: produces red blood cells, supports brain function, protects your nerves, boosts energy levels
- L-CARNITINE: supports weight loss, protects the brain supports metabolic function, and athletic performance
- METHYLCOBALAMIN: helps in the synthesis of neuronal lipids, which can improve dementia, Alzheimers & Parkinsons
- MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE: supports muscles and nerves
- CALCIUM GLUCONATE: supports the regulation of ATP
- TAURINE: boosts physical performance, supports metabolism, protects musculoskeletal system and your heart, eyes and ears!
Special Ends: May 31, 2021. Special price of the Mitochondrial Repair IV is $285. Regular price of the IV is $365.