Know Your Food Intolerances
Food Allergy Test
AO Scan Technology reads and interprets energy, frequency, vibration, and resonance signals, so that you know what is going on inside your body.
15-20% of Americans have a Food Intolernce.
-Medical News Today
What is a Food Allergy Test?
A Food Allergy test can determine a variety of foods to which you may be allergic or sensitive. Allergies and sensitivities in response to foods may cause a variety of symptoms within the body ranging from mildly uncomfortable to severe and life-threatening.
Sensitivities, on the other hand, are a bit more discreet in sign and symptom. A food sensitivity can increase inflammation throughout the body driving many other conditions.
Focusing on the root cause of symptoms is our goal at Tringali Vibrant Health. By targeting problem foods, we can create custom elimination diet plans that allow us to help you reach VIBRANT health earlier
Infinite Allergy Labs Food Allergy Test:
The Food Allergy test from Infinite Allergy Labs tests for three different markers:
IgE (immunoglobulin E) allergies are the immediate responses to a foreign substance that has entered the body via food or inhalation. IgE allergies can cause very serious symptoms like difficulty in breathing, swelling, and hives. In more serious cases, IgE reactions can lead to anaphylactic shock. This test measures the blood level of IgE, one of the five subclasses of antibodies. Antibodies are proteins made by the immune system that attack antigens such as bacteria, viruses, and allergens.
- IgG (immunoglobulin G, total) are antibodies that provide long-term resistance to infections and have a much longer half-life than an IgE allergy. This food sensitivity can be more subtle, and many people live with it for years, if not their entire lives. Sensitivity symptoms range from fatigue, headache/nausea, seizures, hyperactivity, bloating, mood changes, or dark circles under the eyes. IgG symptoms typically occur within 3-72 hours after the offending food was ingested and they will create ongoing inflammation that can make most conditions worse. Because they can present at such varied times, it is hard to isolate from a diet history alone, and testing becomes particularly useful.
The degree and severity of symptoms vary greatly from person to person because of genetic makeup. The complete elimination of IgG positive foods may bring about important improvements in symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, autism, ADHD, cystic fibrosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and epilepsy, as demonstrated in numerous clinical studies.
- C3 (complement component 3) is a protein of the innate immune system that is activated by microorganisms in the absence of an antibody. When C3d is activated in response to an antigen, the C3 portion attaches to the antigen. This activation, even though it is independent, will amplify the reaction that occurs with total IgG greatly increasing inflammation and symptoms of sensitivity. This same reaction that was designed to amplify inflammation to microorganisms, can be triggered in response to foods. If complement is present, it will amplify an IgG reaction as much as 1000 to 10,000-fold. Therefore, tests that only measure IgG may miss the reactions to foods that are most clinically relevant. C3 will be cleaved into multiple C3 breakdown products, and all of these play a role in increasing inflammatory response to foods.
- IGG4 (IMMUNOGLOBULIN G SUBTYPE 4): is another antibody produced in the body to fight infection. Desensitization injections, or allergy therapies, increase IgG4 to help neutralize the reaction of IgE. This is because of its potential to decrease histamine responses by blocking IgE from attaching to receptors, causing degranulation. Levels of IgG4 are beneficial up to a point, as they block IgE or allergic reactions and result in immune tolerance to foods.
Book a Food Allergy Test & Consult
Julie Vargas, APRN, FNP-BC is a Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner who specializes in Food Allergy/Sensitivity testing and nutritional protocols.
Consultations with Julie are 45 minutes long and will discuss:
- the results of your Infinite Food Allergy test
- guidance on how to eliminate foods,
- a 28-day elimination diet for optimal gut health, improved energy levels, healthy digestion, joint comfort, and an overall sense of wellness.