Designed for long-term weight loss
The Tringali Vibrant Health Reset Program is a medical weight loss program that provides you with a long term weight loss medication that works on metabolic pathways to support sustained weight loss.
It also provides an 4-Week Kick Start nutritional and lifestyle program that encourages quicker results.
See all that is included below.
The Reset Program Includes:
Consult with a Tringali Vibrant Health Provider
During your 30 minute consult, a Tringali Vibrant Health provider will go through a brief medical history and answer any questions you have about the program. We will then create a goal-centered plan for success with your Reset, including your prescription for the GLP-1 Peptide Semaglutide (Ozempic®) or GLP and GIP Peptide Tirzepatide (Mounjaro®).*
Labs are included in the program price!
Provider-Prescribed GLP-1 or GLP-1 & GIP Medication
Weight Loss peptides are the anchor of the Reset Program. Your Tringali Vibrant Health Provider will prescribe one of two compounded GLP-1 options [such as Semaglutide (Ozempic®) or Tirzepatide (Mounjaro®)].*
Practitioner-Formulated Nutritional Guidelines Curriculum
Formulated by Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C, the Tringali Vibrant Health Reset Nutritional Guidelines provide detailed instructions on what to eat and drink throughout the kick start program. It includes includes both the elimination of foods that promote inflammation, disease, and weight gain, and the provision of a low-glycemic, antioxidant-rich diet. With the addition of a functional food shake, this 28-day reset is aimed toward providing you with optimal, VIBRANT health.
Our Reset Supplements include a Functional Food Shake that is is a comprehensive, sugar & stevia-free, fructose-free, dairy-free, low-allergy–potential dietary supplement designed to support gastrointestinal (GI) function, balanced detoxification, and a normal, healthy response to inflammation.
You will meet with a Tringali Vibrant Health Provider every week over video group conferencing. Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C will host the meetings once a week for two weeks and another TVH Provider once a week for the other two weeks.
Weekly Body Composition Analyzer
Weekly weigh-ins and BioImpedance/Body Composition testing determines metabolic rate, hydration status, toxicity, and cellular health.
Weekly Fat Burner Shots
Weekly Fat Burner Injections include a combination of Vitamins and Amino acids that help the body metabolize fat, detoxify and cleanse the body, and protect from free radicals that cause premature aging.
Weekly HOCATT Ozone Sauna Therapy
Ozone Sauna Therapy offers a powerful healing protocol that can support the immune system’s function, help to detoxify the body, minimize harmful pathogens. Chronic or acute health condition suffers as well as those embarking on a new journey to optimal health should consider the many benefits of this natural therapy.
Every week, you will receive an email with recipes, lifestyle tips, and motivational strategies for success in the program.
Three Months of Discounts at Tringali Vibrant Health!
As a Reset Participant, you will have privileges at Tringali Vibrant Health that include:
- 20% Your Weight Loss Peptide Therapy Prescription
- 20% OFF ANY IV Therapy
- 15% Supplements at Tringali Vibrant Health
- HALF OFF HOCATT Ozone Sauna Sessions
Kick Start Your Year Today!
Fill out the form below, and we will contact you withing one day. The 8-Week Reset program begins January 30, 2022, but your consultation can be scheduled immediately!
Frequently asked questions about the Tringali Vibrant Health Reset Program.
What is the price and what is included in the program?
The Reset Program is $1895 and includes ALL of the following:
- One 30 Minute Consultation with a Tringali Vibrant Health Provider ($250 value)
- Any Labs needed (up to $180 Value)
- Provider-prescribed GLP-1 medication (Semaglutide or Mounjaro) (one month supply*) ($250 value)
- Practitioner-Formulated Nutritional Guidelines Curriculum ($400 value)
- Starter Pack (one month*) Weight loss supplements ($$289.82 value):
- Vibrant Cleanse Sugar & Stevia Free Functional Food Shake (a nutrient-rich shake mix)
- Vibrant Total Detox
- Drainage (Xymogen)
- Vibrant Spore IG
- 4 Fat Burner Injections (1 a week) ($200 value)
- 4 Bioimpedance Body Composition Tests (at Tringali Vibrant Health) ($200 value)
- 2 Tele-Guidance Group Sessions with Elizabeth Tringali ($1500 value)
- 4 HOCATT Ozone Sessions (1 a week) ($600 value)
- Weekly Emails with recipes, lifestyle tips, and motivational strategies (invaluable!)
BONUS PERKS FOR THREE MONTHS!:
- 20% OFF Peptides (the first month* is included in the program price, the next two months are discounted at 20%)
- 20% OFF IV Therapies during the program duration and for three months!
- 50% OFF HOCATT Ozone for three months!
- 20% OFF Supplements for Three Months!
* The program includes first 5 weeks of peptides (for Semaglutide) and 6 weeks of peptides (for Tirzapetide) supplements are included in the program price, but it is recommended that you continue the peptides for at least three months to see best results. The following months of peptides are at an additional cost to you, but will be discounted at 20% for two months after the Kick Start Program.
When does the 4-Week Kick Start Program Start?
January 30, 2023
Which Peptides are included?
- Semaglutide (Ozempic™) or Tirzapetide (Mounjaro™)
- What is Semaglutide?
- It is the first once-weekly peptide in its class that’s FDA-approved to help with chronic weight management when used in combination with diet and exercise.
- The largest clinical trial showed that people using semaglutide lost an average of 14.9% of their initial body weight — 12.4% more than those who didn’t use the medication.
- What is Tirzapetide?
- Tirzapetide is a once-weekly injectable medication that helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- Currently, it is indicated for use in patients with type 2 diabetes, but it shows promise as a weight-loss medication as well.
- Clinical trials found doses of tirzepatide effective in reducing hemaglobin A1C levels and assisting with weight loss. Early data suggests that it may even reduce the likelihood of cardiovascular events such as heart attack or stroke, though a trial tackling this question has not yet concluded.
- Tirzapetide is meant to be used alongside lifestyle changes, i.e. changes to food, sleep, and exercise. It is expected that the drug will work best when accompanied by coaching and support from trained professionals.
- The recommended starting dosage of Tirzapetide is 2.5 mg. After 4 weeks, doses may be increased in 2.5 mg increments, as tolerated, up to a maximum of 15 mg once weekly. Doses are set and monitored by a healthcare provider and may be adjusted to help patients meet their blood sugar, weight loss, and metabolic health goals.
What if I would only like the peptides?
The Weight Loss Peptides are offered at an extreme discount with the Reset Program. If you would like to try the Weight Loss Peptides without joining the program, the price for the peptides alone would be available at the full retail price.
Additionally, you must also meet with a Tringali Vibrant Health practitioner for a consultation, as this is a special promotion for Reset Participants.
How Does the Tele-Guidance Work?
Each Week, a Telehealth Group Meeting will be held at 6pm at and last for one hour. Final schedule will be given to you at signup.
Will I consult with Tringali Vibrant Health Practitioners throughout the program?
Yes, the program includes a 30-min consult with a Tringali Vibrant Health provider.
Will I Inject the Peptides Myself?
This is up to you. You can inject yourself, or you can come in to our office to have your peptides administered by one of our medical staff. This is something that you can do on the day of your Fat Burner Shots and HOCATT Ozone Sauna*
*HOCATT Ozone Sauna sessions are only available at our Palm Beach Gardens office.
I was skeptical about weight loss peptides, but I've lost 20 pounds since I started semaglutide!
Mollie P. (Age 48)
The best part of the reset program is the Nutritional Curriculum. I keep it in my kitchen to this day!
Craig B. (Age 65)
I lost weight and kept it off....for the first time in my life.
Annie H. (Age 55)
*One month of supplements and peptides is included in the program price. Tirzepatide/Mounjaro is $250 more than Semaglutide.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Registration fee must be PAID IN FULL to save your spot.
Weigh-ins, HOCATT Ozone Therapy, and Fat Burner Shots will be held at: 11380 Prosperity Farms Road, #104, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410
Semaglutide injection 0.5 mg or 1 mg is an injectable prescription medicine used:
• along with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar in adults with type 2 diabetes.
• to reduce the risk of major cardiovascular events such as heart attack, stroke, or death in adults with type 2 diabetes with known heart disease.
It is not known if Semaglutide can be used in people who have had pancreatitis.
Semaglutide is not for use in people with type 1 diabetes.
It is not known if Semaglitude is safe and effective for use in children under 18 years of age. The most common side effects of Semaglutide may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach (abdominal) pain, and constipation. Semaglutide may cause serious side effects, including:
• inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis). Stop using Semaglutide and call your health care provider right away if you have severe pain in your stomach area (abdomen) that will not go away, with or without vomiting. You may feel the pain from your abdomen to your back.
• changes in vision. Tell your health care provider if you have changes in vision during treatment with Semaglitude.
• low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Your risk for getting low blood sugar may be higher if you use Semaglutide with another medicine that can cause low blood sugar, such as a sulfonylurea or insulin. Signs and symptoms of low blood sugar may include: dizziness or lightheadedness, blurred vision, anxiety, irritability or mood changes, sweating, slurred speech, hunger, confusion or drowsiness, shakiness, weakness, headache, fast heartbeat, and feeling jittery.
• kidney problems (kidney failure). In people who have kidney problems, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting may cause a loss of fluids (dehydration), which may cause kidney problems to get worse. It is important for you to drink fluids to help reduce your chance of dehydration.
• serious allergic reactions. Stop using Semaglitude and get medical help right away if you have any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat; problems breathing or swallowing; severe rash or itching; fainting or feeling dizzy; or very rapid heartbeat
Semaglutide may cause serious side effects, including:
• Possible thyroid tumors, including cancer. Tell your health care provider if you get a lump or swelling in your neck, hoarseness, trouble swallowing, or shortness of breath. These may be symptoms of thyroid cancer. In studies with rodents, Semaglitude and medicines that work like Semaglitude caused thyroid tumors, including thyroid cancer. It is not known if Semaglitude will cause thyroid tumors or a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) in people.
• Do not use Semaglitude if you or any of your family have ever had MTC, or if you have an endocrine system condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2).
Do not use Semaglutide if:
• you or any of your family have ever had MTC or if you have MEN 2.
• you are allergic to semaglitude.
Before using Semaglutide tell your health care provider if you have any other medical conditions, including if you:
• have or have had problems with your pancreas or kidneys.
• have a history of diabetic retinopathy.
• are pregnant or breastfeeding or plan to become pregnant or breastfeed. It is not known if Semaglutide will harm your unborn baby or passes into your breast milk. You should stop using Semaglutide 2 months before you plan to become pregnant.