POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT • FITNESS PERFORMANCE • HEART HEALTH • ANTI-AGING • MEMORY BOOSTING • FAT BURNING
CoQ10 Injections provide a variety of benefits such as, lowering blood pressure, helping you take on and recover from the toughest physical activity, boosts the immune system, promotes anti-aging, preserves brain Structure, slows neurodegeneration, AND burns fat. CoQ10 is a literal powerhouse supplement.
CoQ10— also known as ubiquinone — is a coenzyme that helps muscles produce the energy they need to do their work. CoQ10 injections provide an energy boost before and during prolonged periods of strenuous activity as well as helping to speed up recovery afterwards.
CoQ10 is a favorite of athletes and anyone seeking a natural boost of energetic power.
CoQ10 has been shown to:
- Increase athletic performance
Protect the cells in the body by neutralizing free radicals, which reduces oxidative stress in the body
Help treat specific heart conditions (see more below)
Slow the progression of Alzheimer’s Disease
Lower levels of inflammatory biomarkers
Burn Fat (1)
Preserve Brain Structure
- Combat Mitochondrial Decline
Book CoQ10 Injections Today: 561-283-1166
How do CoQ10 Injections Work?
CoQ10 is an enzyme that is required to sustain enough energy to perform bodily functions. Inside our cells, tiny organelles called mitochondria take fat and other nutrients and turn them into useable sources of energy. CoQ10 is the enzyme that allows this conversion process to occur.
- Coenzyme Q10 is not only necessary for producing cellular energy, but also for defending cells from damage caused by harmful free radicals.
- Coenzyme Q10 can exist in three different oxidation states, and the ability in some forms to accept and donate electrons is a critical feature in its biochemical functions that cancel out free radical damage.
- As a powerful antioxidant, Coenzyme Q10 can increase absorption of other essential nutrients. It’s been shown that it helps recycle vitamin C and vitamin E, further maximizing the effects of vitamins and antioxidants that are already at work in the body. (Cleveland Heart Lab)
CoQ10 and the Heart
Recent studies suggest that CoQ10, either alone or combined with other therapies, may be beneficial for the following conditions:
- Cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- Statin-related muscle symptoms- 75 percent of statin users with muscle symptoms reported reduced pain after taking CoQ10 twice a day for 30 days
- Heart failure- hailed as “the first new drug to improve heart failure mortality in over and decade”
- After a heart attack: one study shows that patients who received CoQ10 soon after a heart attack had a much lower rate of subsequent cardiac events
- High blood pressure- researchers reported that CoQ10 has the potential to lower systolic blood pressure
Other Injection Therapies at Tringali Vibrant Health:
Start Injection Therapy Today: 561-283-1166
Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C
Request a Consultation
Fill out the form below or call us at: 561-283-1166 to schedule your consult at Tringali Vibrant Health.