Are You Missing this ONE Simple Protein?
This ONE protein quickly helps to reverse Skin Aging, Repairs Leaky Gut, Strengthens Your Joints & Thickens Your Hair, Skin, and Nails. Scroll down to learn more!
Why Collagen Matters:
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body and plays a vital role in synthesizing the tissues that make up your joints, ligaments, and gut lining, as well as your hair, skin, and nails.
- It comprises 90% of your connective tissues and 70% of your skin.
- It is quite literally the “glue” that holds your body together.
- Over time, lifestyle factors can cause reduced elasticity in cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and skin. This can not only lead to wrinkles but to soft tissue and joint discomfort.
Not All Collagen is the Same!
Many people choose a product based on price, a high dose or claims that taking more collagen types is the best approach. However, EFFICACY is much more important. Tringali Vibrant Health’s Vibrant Collagen includes three clinically studied ingredients to support the natural healing process and maintain connective tissue structure.
Vibrant Collagen includes Collagen Hydrolysate as FORTIGEL®, is backed by more than fifteen studies, provides bioactive collagen peptides (BCPs), which contain high concentrations of specific peptides that comprise connective tissue. FORTIGEL®, backed by more than fifteen studies, provides the smallest bioactive collagen peptides (BCPs) available for easy absorption and assimilation into tissue.
Hyaluronic Acid Extract
Hyaluronic Acid Extract as Mobilee®, is a patented rooster comb extract rich in high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA), which is responsible for the viscoelastic, lubricating properties of synovial fluid. Mobilee®, a high molecular weight hyaluronic acid in Vibrant Collagen, cushions and lubricates joints and hydrates skin by pulling water into the dermis.
Type I Collagen and Mucopolysaccharides
Type I Collagen and Mucopolysaccharides as TendoActive®, is a combination of type I collagen and mucopolysaccharides. Adult tendons, ligaments and fascial tissue are comprised mainly of type I collagen molecules organized into structural units. TendoActive®, is a combination of type I collagen, proteoglycans and key factors that support tendon cell health and the normal regenerative healing process.
Vibrant Collagen for Skin, Hair, Joints, and Gut Health
- Protects and Promotes Connective Tissue Biosynthesis
- Supports the Body’s Processes of Cartilage, Tendon, Ligament and Fascia Self-Repair
- Supports Joint Lubrication, Joint Cushioning, and Normal Connective Tissue Inflammatory Response
- Supports Normal Rejuvenation of Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails
The Tringali Vibrant Health Difference
There are many choices in the supplement market — an overwhelming number of companies selling a dizzying array of products, all promising results. As a health care practitioner making recommendations for my patients, I feel a responsibility to sort through those options and find the best products to support the health of those who have put their trust in me.
My custom-formulated supplements are of the highest-quality ingredients that support optimal, VIBRANT Health. In fact, we have a Commitment to Vibrance to ensure the highest quality supplements that support the most vibrant levels of wellness.
Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C
Founder of Tringali Vibrant Health
What Vibrant Collagen Users are Saying
“My hair is thicker than it has ever been!.”
“I add Vibrant Collagen in my smoothies, and every time I do, I receive a BURST of energy. I love to wake up and drink this incredible collagen.”
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.