COVID-19 Our Commitment to You
March 16, 2020
Dear Patients & Friends,
At Tringali Vibrant Health your health and safety is always our top priority. Our practice is a place of wellness, and we will continue to provide our services to you so that you can optimize and maintain your health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a medical practice, our existing sterilization and disinfecting measures, which exceed state and federal requirements already, will remain in place to keep you safe. However, we are implementing additional measures to abide by the CDC guidelines and recommendations to ensure your health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our entire staff.
What We Are Doing:
- Closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and state and local health departments.
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and extent of our medical cleaning practices. This includes routinely wiping down all frequently touched surfaces.
- Focusing on our immune-supporting modalities. Restocking our immune-health supplements and supplies to provide you with these important immune supporting therapies during this time.
- Offering COVID-19 Antibody Testing.
OPENING OUR IV ROOM on SATURDAY, MARCH 21 (10:00am to 3:00pm) Call: 561-283-1166
What We Are Asking You To Do:
- If you are feeling ill and exhibiting the following symptoms: fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, please cancel your appointment at Tringali Vibrant Health, stay at home, and call either your primary healthcare provider or local health department for further instruction. Tringali Vibrant Health is not a testing site for COVID-19.
- If you are not feeling well, please call us to reschedule your appointment until you are feeling 100%.
- If you have been in recent contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 please cancel your appointment and reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this unprecedented and stressful time. We will continue to work around the clock to ensure that our team is going above and beyond to keep our practice safe and open.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 561-283-1166.
Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C
Kunal Gandhi, M.D.
Supporting Your Immune System
In addition to washing our hands and covering our noses when we sneeze, a strong immune system is what keeps many of us from getting the flu and seasonal colds that sweep through our communities. Maintaining vibrant health this time of year is pivotal to help reduce your exposure to all kinds of infections and viruses. Accordingly, we’ve compiled some supplementary tips for immune support to supplement this Coronavirus update.
IV Vitamin Therapy
IV Vitamin Therapy is one of the best ways to support your immune system. By bypassing the digestive system, IV Vitamin Therapy delivers immune-boosting vitamins directly to your bloodstream, ensuring a 100% absorption rate. This is beneficial for both patients who have difficulty taking oral vitamins, and anybody else looking for an immune boost.
Top Suggested IVs for Immunity:
While all of the IVs at Tringali Vibrant Health are excellent for your immune system, there are a few that are tried and true immune supporting treatments.
Elizbeth and Dr. Gandhi’s Immune Boosting IV Combo:
Major Autohemotherapy (MAH) and an Immune IV
This combination of IV therapies has a significant immune supporting effect. We’re even basing our March monthly special on this powerful immune supporting modality.
Major Autohemotherapy (MAH) is similar to an IV vitamin infusion. The difference is that your blood is first withdrawn from your vein into an IV bag. Then, medical ozone is infused into the bag. After your blood and ozone are mixed together, the mixture will be dripped back into your vein. No Ozone actually enters your bloodstream. Rather the biological byproduct of the external mixing of your blood with ozone (ozinides, etc.) create the healing effect. It is a powerful modality that can be administered from 1-3 times a week (depending on the need).
After the MAH IV, and Immune IV is administered. As the name suggests, Immune IV Therapy is ideal for patients that may be in need of some extra immune support. It has 4 times the amount of Vitamin C and double the amount of B-complex Vitamins when compared to the Myers’ Cocktail. It’s also perfect for patients that are:
- Feeling run down
- Fighting a cold
- Wanting an extra boost of wellness and performance
Other Immune Supporting IVs worth noting:
Book an Immune-Supporting IV Today: 561-283-1166
While we could list MANY supplements with immune-supporting potential, we’d like to keep this list shorter and more manageable for the purpose of keeping your immune system strong. Adding the following to your daily regimen of supplements, is an excellent way to give your body extra support
Immunotix 500 from Xymogen
ImmunotiX 500™ is an immune health POWERHOUSE. It delivers 500 mg of whole glucan particle per capsule, providing beta 1,3/1,6 glucan. Beta 1,3/1,6 glucan is a unique complex carbohydrate purified from Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker’s yeast). It is natural, non-genetically modified (non-GMO), hypoallergenic, patented, and generally recognized as safe (GRAS). Taken orally, ImmunotiX 500 primes and mobilizes the cells that support the body’s first-line immune response.
An innovative formulation combining standardized olive leaf extract with a synergistic blend of botanicals to enhance the broad-spectrum qualities of olive leaf. Both historical references and modern research attest to the value of the phytochemicals of this ancient tree. Available in 60 500mg capsules.
Added Immune Support: Cordyceps, American Ginseng, and Morinda help* to stimulate immune response.*
- Superior Olive Leaf Combination offers Broad Spectrum Support
- Highest Potency Olive Leaf Extract Available, minimum 18% Oleuropein
- Synergistic Blend of Additional Botanicals Assist Detoxification
- Contains Added Immune Modulators and Adaptogens
See Elizabeth and Dr. Gandhi’s full list of Immune-Supporting Supplements by logging in or registering for the Fullscript Pharmacy Portal.
Request a Consultation:
Are you ready to achieve optimal, VIBRANT health? Leave your name and number below to request a consult with any of our practitioners. Or, call us at 561-283-1166 today.