GHK-Cu Peptide Therapy
What is GHK and Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu)?
GHK-Cu is a tripeptide with the amino acid sequence glycyl-histidyl-lysine. It naturally occurs in the human body but declines drastically by the age of 60. This decline in the GHK-level coincides with the noticeable decrease in the regenerative capacity of the body. The GHK copper complex (or GHK-Cu) has been proven to exhibit antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, and wound healing actions. Recent studies demonstrated that the GHK tripeptide up- and downregulates a large number of human genes, which may contribute to the health promoting effects of its copper complex. GHK’s ability to improve tissue repair has been demonstrated in:
- Lung connective tissue
- Boney tissue
- Stomach lining
GHK has also been found to possess powerful cell protective actions, such as multiple anti-cancer activities and anti-inflammatory actions, lung protection and restoration of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) fibroblasts, suppression of molecules thought to accelerate the diseases of aging such as NFκB, anti anxiety, anti-pain and anti-aggression activities, DNA repair, and activation of cell cleansing via the proteasome system.
Recent genetic data may explain such diverse protective and healing actions of one molecule, revealing multiple biochemical pathways regulated by GHK.
Begin GHK-Cu Therapy Today: 561-283-1166
GHK-Cu has been shown to:
- Tighten loose skin and reverse thinning of aged skin
- Repair protective skin barrier proteins
- Improve skin firmness, elasticity, and clarity
- Reduce fine lines, depth of wrinkles, and improve structure of aged skin
- Smooth rough skin
- Reduce photodamage, mottled hyperpigmentation, skin spots and lesions
- Improve overall skin appearance
- Stimulate wound healing
- Protect skin cells from UV radiation
- Reduce inflammation and free radical damage
- Increase hair growth and thickness, enlarge hair follicle size
- Reduce Diabetes Complications
- Support Immune Function
- Help Rheumatologic Diseases
- Help Arthritis-adjunctive conditions
Start GHK-Cu Peptide Therapy Today:
Request a Consultation:
Are you ready to achieve optimal, VIBRANT health? Leave your name and number below to request a consult with any of our practitioners. Or, call us at 561-283-1166 today.