Epitalon Peptide Therapy
THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH PEPTIDE
Epitalon is considered the “fountain of youth” peptide. It is a tetra-peptide, which means that it is composed of four amino acid chains. The peptide is used to regulate the cell cycle during telomerase activity. Telomerase, also called telomere terminal transferase, is an enzyme made of protein and RNA subunits that elongates chromosomes. When telomerase activity is not present (when we age), our cells age. Our telomeres get shorter and begin to die off. If telomerase is activated in our cells, our telomeres lengthen, the cell continues to grow and divide, delaying the aging process. (UT Southwestern Medical Lab)
Epitalon was discovered by the Russian scientist Professor Vladimir Khavinson. He researched this peptide of over 35 years in both animal and human clinical trials. The results were astounding. For the first time ever, human clinical trials proved beyond doubt that the substance consisted of powerful life extension and anti-aging possibilities.
Epitalon Peptide therapy can:
Increase human lifespan
- Delay/Prevent age-related diseases
Boost energy levels
Promote deeper sleep
Improve skin health and appearance
Heal deteriorated/injured muscle cells
Begin Epitalon Therapy Today: 561-283-1166
Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C’s Own Telomere Report!
Even Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C herself uses this incredible peptide therapy. Elizabeth’s telomere length is in the 99th percentile of her age group!
Book your Epitalon Peptide Therapy today: 561-283-1166
What does Epitalon do?
Epitalon works in the pineal gland of the brain. Its primary role is to increase the natural production of telomerase, a natural enzyme that helps cells reproduce telomeres, which are the protective parts of our DNA. This allows the replication of our DNA, so the body can grow new cells and rejuvenate old ones. It has shown a 33% increase in telomere length in somatic cells. It has many documented effects on general aging and impacts on the circadian rhythm. It promotes a natural cycle and healthy sleep cycles, it also makes sure that cortisol and other stress hormones are not elevated throughout the day, which can lead to excess abdominal weight gain. It helps regulate levels of melatonin and cortisol. It helps make sure cortisol is elevated in the morning and melatonin is elevated in the evening.
The Pineal Gland–the main site of activity for Epitalon.
During the aging process, our telomeres shorten, reducing cell division and growth. By lengthening telomeres through telemorase, Epitalon can reverse the aging process. Start today: 561-283-1166
Additional Peptides and Peptide Therapies
BPC-157 Body Protection Compound
- Biologically active peptide fragment, sequence of 15 amino acids
- Isolated from Gastric Juice
- Highly stable, resistant to hydrolysis and enzyme digestion
- Can be dissolved in water and given orally
- No carrier molecule required
- Can be administered subcutaneously, intramuscularly, intra-nasally
- May be injected directly into the site of injury (tendon, muscle, joint)
BPC-157 does not affect receptors – it’s all about the signaling!
- This peptide has significant anti-inflammatory modulating effects
- BPC-157 promotes tissues healing through signaling pathways; provides
- specific response to particular injury thru cell signaling
- Up regulates gene transcription to influence these healing factors
BPC-157 creates homeostasis to stress response.
Better Healing, Faster Healing
- Promotes muscle and tendon healing, increases angiogenesis, decreases inflammatory response. Produces more type 1 collagen. Excellent potential for diabetic wound healing.
- Also repairs intestines, bone, teeth, brain tissue, and the cornea.
- Works to correct both acute and chronic conditions in the body. Systemic in action, but can be administered directly to the site of injury. Counteracts NSAID lesions in the Gi tract, can get patients off PPIs!
- Can be used to treat corneal abrasions.
BPC-157 is currently in Clinical Trials for IBD.
Multiple Sites of Action
- Improves nerve regeneration
- Induces release of seratonin in brain
- Counteracts side effects of Parkinsons agents
- Protects against hepatoxicity, can even counteract it
- Can be used continuously as body protective or for specific periods to treat bodily injury.
Call to Schedule BPC-157 Today: 561-283-1166
- Modified form of amino acids 176-191 of the GH polypeptide
- Stimulates lipolysis (the breakdown of fat) and inhibits lipogensis
- AOD 9604 has no effect on serum IGF-1 levels
- Currently in trials as potential treatment for osteoarthritis, hypercholesterolemia, and bone and cartilage repair
- Excellent safety profile – has GRAS status in the US
- Synthetic version of the polypeptide Epithalamin (naturally produced in humans)
- Increases sensitivity of hypothalamus to natural hormonal influences
- Normalizes function of the anterior pituitary, regulates the levels of the gonadotropins and melatonin in the body
- Increases resistance to emotional stress, antioxidant properties
- Bio-regulator for the endocrine system – Lengthens telomeres!
- Can restore and normalize melatonin levels in lost due to aging
Lean Muscle Mass Development
- IGF-1 LR3 is a synthetic protein and an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-1
- Half-life of 20-30 hours
- Avoid administering within 2 hours of bedtime to avoid reduction of natural growth hormone production
- After administering, adequate protein needs to be ingested for IGF-1 LR3 to be effective in building new muscle
- Analog of the peptide hormone alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone
- Increases production and secretion of hormone melanin, providing protective mechanism against UV rays
- Secondary characteristics: Has positive effect on libido, mild fat-mobilization properties
Bremelanotide PT 141
- Bremelanotide was developed from the peptide hormone Melanotan II
- Treats sexual dysfunction in both men (erectile dysfunction or impotence) and women (sexual arousal disorder)
- Unlike Viagra and related medications, doesn’t act on the vascular system, but directly increases sexual desire via the nervous system
- Most effective in women
CJC 1295 Ipamorelin
The remedy for ageing – CJC 1295 Ipamorelin
In recent years after much research, it has been found that peptides have been helping to treat many conditions related to age. This is mainly due to those who have used them and reported the added benefits. Here we list some of them:
- Improve the strength of bone mass and connective tissue
- Rejuvenate and strengthen joints
- Help with fat loss
- Speed up repair of injury
- Reduce wrinkles
Even, if you are not a fitness enthusiast, you can benefit from using the CJC 1295 Ipamorelin blend. America is one of the countries using them to deal with other conditions, which can affect our everyday life. There is an abundance of anti-aging clinics across the United States that follows strict legal guidelines to sell peptides. Based in the US our peptides partnet store has a good selection of peptides, to help with many conditions that occur with age, from hair loss, depression, fat loss, low libido and tanning.