Cerebrolysin Peptide Therapy
REACTIVATE YOUR BRAIN
Cerebrolysin is a type of peptide therapy used for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and other types of cognitive decline. It is a neurotrophic agent, which means that it supports the growth, survival and differentiation of neurons (the main component of nervous tissue) in the brain. Cerebrolysin improves efficiency within the brain’s metabolic processes and improves intracellular peptide synthesis. It is also neuroprotective in that it shields neurons from lactocidosis, to prevent formation of free radicals and to decrease neurotoxic action of certain amino acids.
Cerebrolysin Peptide therapy can improve:
Protecting brain cells and preventing their death due to harmful conditions
Promotes the growth of new brain cells
Enhances learning capacity
Increases brain energy
Lowers inflammation in the brain
Helps ability to focus
Helps with memory retention
Begin Cerebrolysin Therapy Today: 561-283-1166
Cerebrolysin and Alzheimer’s Disease
Cerebrolysin has been shown to be beneficial in treating Alzheimer’s. In several randomized, double-blind trials of up to 28 weeks’ duration in patients with Alzheimer’s disease, Cerebrolysin was superior to placebo in improving global outcome measures and cognitive ability. (1) In these clinical trials, Cerebrolysin was generally well tolerated. Dizziness (or vertigo) was the most frequently reported side effect.
Cerebrolysin can also be used as a nootropic. Nootropics are supplements that help improve cognitive functions, particularly executive functions, memory, creativity, or motivation, in health individuals. The cognitive enhancing effect of cerebrolysin is often compared to Semax, another popular nootropic agent. According to its early users, cerebrolysin immediately gives their brain an energy boost that is sustained for several hours. Users have reported better memory retention, improved focus, better learning abilities, and enhanced verbal fluency. Start today: 561-283-1166
Cerebrolysin and Autism
Cerebrolysin may be beneficial for Autism as well. In a study of 19 children with childhood Autism and 8 with Asperger’s syndrome, cerebrolysin therapy improved cognitive function in all Asperger’s cases and 89% of the autism cases. Cerebrolysin therapy resulted in improvement of cognitive functions (expressive and receptive speech, fine motoring, playing). Positive effects were revealed in all the patients with Asperger’s syndrome and in 89% of the patients with childhood autism. Any negative effects were not found.
Cerebrolysin and Depression
Cerebrolysin may also help with depression. A combination of cerebrolysin with anti-depressants was more effective in patients with treatment-resistant depression than anti-depressants alone.
Additional Peptides and Peptide Therapies
BPC-157 Body Protection Compound
- Biologically active peptide fragment, sequence of 15 amino acids
- Isolated from Gastric Juice
- Highly stable, resistant to hydrolysis and enzyme digestion
- Can be dissolved in water and given orally
- No carrier molecule required
- Can be administered subcutaneously, intramuscularly, intra-nasally
- May be injected directly into the site of injury (tendon, muscle, joint)
BPC-157 does not affect receptors – it’s all about the signaling!
- This peptide has significant anti-inflammatory modulating effects
- BPC-157 promotes tissues healing through signaling pathways; provides
- specific response to particular injury thru cell signaling
- Up regulates gene transcription to influence these healing factors
BPC-157 creates homeostasis to stress response.
Better Healing, Faster Healing
- Promotes muscle and tendon healing, increases angiogenesis, decreases inflammatory response. Produces more type 1 collagen. Excellent potential for diabetic wound healing.
- Also repairs intestines, bone, teeth, brain tissue, and the cornea.
- Works to correct both acute and chronic conditions in the body. Systemic in action, but can be administered directly to the site of injury. Counteracts NSAID lesions in the Gi tract, can get patients off PPIs!
- Can be used to treat corneal abrasions.
BPC-157 is currently in Clinical Trials for IBD.
Multiple Sites of Action
- Improves nerve regeneration
- Induces release of seratonin in brain
- Counteracts side effects of Parkinsons agents
- Protects against hepatoxicity, can even counteract it
- Can be used continuously as body protective or for specific periods to treat bodily injury.
Call to Schedule BPC-157 Today: 561-283-1166
- Modified form of amino acids 176-191 of the GH polypeptide
- Stimulates lipolysis (the breakdown of fat) and inhibits lipogensis
- AOD 9604 has no effect on serum IGF-1 levels
- Currently in trials as potential treatment for osteoarthritis, hypercholesterolemia, and bone and cartilage repair
- Excellent safety profile – has GRAS status in the US
- Synthetic version of the polypeptide Epithalamin (naturally produced in humans)
- Increases sensitivity of hypothalamus to natural hormonal influences
- Normalizes function of the anterior pituitary, regulates the levels of the gonadotropins and melatonin in the body
- Increases resistance to emotional stress, antioxidant properties
- Bio-regulator for the endocrine system – Lengthens telomeres!
- Can restore and normalize melatonin levels in lost due to aging
Lean Muscle Mass Development
- IGF-1 LR3 is a synthetic protein and an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-1
- Half-life of 20-30 hours
- Avoid administering within 2 hours of bedtime to avoid reduction of natural growth hormone production
- After administering, adequate protein needs to be ingested for IGF-1 LR3 to be effective in building new muscle
- Analog of the peptide hormone alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone
- Increases production and secretion of hormone melanin, providing protective mechanism against UV rays
- Secondary characteristics: Has positive effect on libido, mild fat-mobilization properties
Bremelanotide PT 141
- Bremelanotide was developed from the peptide hormone Melanotan II
- Treats sexual dysfunction in both men (erectile dysfunction or impotence) and women (sexual arousal disorder)
- Unlike Viagra and related medications, doesn’t act on the vascular system, but directly increases sexual desire via the nervous system
- Most effective in women
CJC 1295 Ipamorelin
The remedy for ageing – CJC 1295 Ipamorelin
In recent years after much research, it has been found that peptides have been helping to treat many conditions related to age. This is mainly due to those who have used them and reported the added benefits. Here we list some of them:
- Improve the strength of bone mass and connective tissue
- Rejuvenate and strengthen joints
- Help with fat loss
- Speed up repair of injury
- Reduce wrinkles
Even, if you are not a fitness enthusiast, you can benefit from using the CJC 1295 Ipamorelin blend. America is one of the countries using them to deal with other conditions, which can affect our everyday life. There is an abundance of anti-aging clinics across the United States that follows strict legal guidelines to sell peptides. Based in the US our peptides partnet store has a good selection of peptides, to help with many conditions that occur with age, from hair loss, depression, fat loss, low libido and tanning.
Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C
Request a Consultation
Fill out the form below or call us at: 561-283-1166 to schedule your consult at Tringali Vibrant Health.