Weight Loss & Metabolic Reboot*
The following information should provide you with everything you need to know about this program, but we are also here if you need us. Specific contact information is available at the end of this page. Please review this page frequently, as Group Meeting information may change.
Group Meetings Calendar**
All meetings will be held at Tringali Vibrant Health, Palm Beach Gardens:
11380 Prosperity Farms Road, #104, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
**Please review this calendar before each group meeting to make sure the meeting is confirmed. In these uncertain days, last minute cancellations may be necessary. Please also check your email. Thank you for understanding. ❤️
Tuesday, March 8th at 6PM:
“Closing the Program, Moving Forward”
Group Meeting with Elyse Marrone, R.D.
Slim Down Peptide Protocol Instructions:
- Inject 12 IU (.25mg) once a week
5-Amino 1MQ and NMN Instructions:
- Take 1 capsule in the Morning and another 1 capsule in between 1st and 2nd meal. (ONLY 5 days/wk Mon-Fri)
Please Note: We changed this formulation from a powder to capsules to save your taste buds, as the powder was a little bitter tasting. 🙂 The capsule instructions are as follows and different from the sheet in your program packet.
- Take 3 capsules in the morning and then another 3 capsules in between 1st and 2nd meal. (ONLY 5 days/week Mon-Fri)
If you would like to take advantage of the discounts you have access to during the Reset Program, please call:
If you have questions concerning the meal plans or other dietary questions, please text Elyse Marrone, RD at:
HEALTH COACHING QUESTIONS:
If you have questions concerning the lifestyle tips or other Health Coach questions, please text Amy Johnson at:
If you have medical questions about the peptides, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with ATTN: Stephanie in the subject line. Or, call the office: 561-283-1166
2022 Reset Program Perks!
Throughout the program, Reset Participants receive discounts on two optional Tringali Vibrant Health Modalities: Weight Loss IV Therapy and HOCATT Ozone Sauna!
WEIGHT LOSS IV THERAPY
A specially-formulated blend of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids designed to help your body burn fat. The following ingredients can help accelerate your metabolism and burn calories faster.
SAVE 20% OFF WEIGHT LOSS IVs DURING THE RESET!
(Reg. Price: $145, Your price: $116!)
HOCATT OZONE SAUNA
Ozone Sauna Therapy offers a powerful healing protocol that can quickly improve the immune system’s function, help to detoxify the body, minimize harmful pathogens, and burn calories!
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE OZONE SAUNA DURING THE RESET! Regular price: $150/each
FOOD ALLERGY/ SENSITIVITY TESTING
To further personalize your Reset, add on Food Allergy/Sensitivty Testing. Confirm which foods are causing you to be inflamed while stressing your immune system and causing you to gain weight. This test is covered by most health insurance policies.
Easy Salad Dressings
Use the following guide to make some delicious and nutritious salad dressings!
Amy’s Favorite Kitchen Gadgets
Make healthy food easy with these ultra-convenient kitchen gadgets.
OXO Good Grips Little Salad Dressing Shaker
This is my favorite way to shake up delicious dressings!
Frequently Asked Questions About the Reset Program:
What is included in the program?
- Slim Down Peptide Protocol (one month*)
- 5-Amino 1MQ and NNMT
- LeuSynergy Compound
- Starter Pack (one month*) Weight loss supplements:
- Vibrant Fit Sugar & Stevia Free Shake (a nutrient-rich shake mix)
- Reboot Drops
- Xymogen OptiFiber Lean
- Vibrant Total Detox
- Vibrant MCT
- Vibrant Multi-Vitamin
- 8 Fat Burner Injections (Lipolean shots)
- 8 Weekly Weigh-ins (at Tringali Vibrant Health)
- 2 Bioimpedance Tests (at Tringali Vibrant Health)
- Group Meetings (with Registered Dietitian Elyse Marrone)
- 2 Personalized Meal Plans (developed by Registered Dietitian Elyse Marrone)
- Group Meetings (with Health Coach)
- Weekly Emails with recipes, lifestyle tips, and motivational strategies
- 20% OFF Weight Loss IVs during the program duration
- 20% OFF HOCATT Ozone during the program duration
- 20% OFF Reset Program Supplements during the program duration
* The first month of peptides and supplements are included in the program price. The next two months of peptides are heavily discounted at 60% OFF and supplements are discounted at 20% OFF.
Which Peptides are included?
- 5-Amino 1MQ and NNMT
- LeuSynergy Compound
- What is Semaglutide?
- It is the first once-weekly peptide in its class that’s FDA-approved to help with chronic weight management when used in combination with diet and exercise.
- The largest clinical trial showed that people using semaglutide lost an average of 14.9% of their initial body weight — 12.4% more than those who didn’t use the medication.
- What is 5-Amino 1MQ and NNMT?
- 5-amino 1MQ may be a valuable peptide for weight loss because it enables your body to burn fat for energy. What’s more, because of this, it maintains muscle mass.
- it increases satellite cell proliferation and production in muscle tissue resulting in more athletic power and contractile ability.
- Lowers cholesterol
- Improves cellular energy
- Reduces inflammation
- Long-lasting increases in NAD+ levels. NAD+ is an anti-aging compound.
- What is LeuSynergy Powder?Leucine, Resveratrol, and Peroxidine
- Improves insulin and glucose levels
- Improves insulin resistance
- Induces weight loss
What if I would only like the peptides?
The Weight Loss Peptides are offered at an extreme discount with the Reset Program. If you would like to try the Weight Loss Peptides without joining the program, the price for the peptides alone would be available at the full retail price. Additionally, you must also meet with a Tringali Vibrant Health practitioner for a consultation, as this is a special promotion for Reset Participants.
Why would somebody not want the peptides?
Some people would like to try the program with food, supplement, and lifestyle strategies only. We highly recommend the peptide protocol, as the combination of the this and the metabolic reboot has been shown to be most effective. However, the metabolic reboot is available without the weight loss peptides at a discounted price.
Where are the group meetings located?
At the Tringali Vibrant Health office in Palm Beach Gardens: 11380 Prosperity Farms Road, #104, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Meetings will begin at 6pm and last for one hour. Final schedule will be given to you at signup.
Who is Elyse Marrone, RD LDN CGP?
Elyse co-developed the Reset Program with Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C. She is a Registered Dietitian, Functional Medicine Consultant and Educator. She is highly-experienced in Lifestyle Medicine and education on Dietary Supplements, Disease Prevention, Laboratory Testing, Clinical Nutrition, Nutrition Lecturing, Practitioner Training RD focused in Integrative and Functional Nutrition.
Who is Amy Johnson?
Amy has worked in the Functional Medicine field for over 15 years (five as a Patient Coordinator for Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C). She received her Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Certification from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition NYC. She also holds a B.S. in Therapeutic Recreation (minoring in Psychology) from the University of Wisconsin, Lacrosse. Her education, experience, and even her own health challenges have given her a deep personal understanding of the intricacies involved with incorporating Functional Medicine into one’s lifestyle.
Will I consult with Tringali Vibrant Health Practitioners throughout the program?
If you are not an established patient at Tringali Vibrant Health, the program will include a 15 minute consultation with Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C. While Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C co-developed this program with Elyse Marrone, consultations with Elizabeth or any other TVH practitioner is separate and subject to practitioner availability.
*One month of supplements and peptides is included in the program price.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Registration fee must be PAID IN FULL to save your spot.
Group meetings/Weigh-ins will be held at: 11380 Prosperity Farms Road, #104, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410
Semaglutide injection is an injectable prescription medicine used:
• along with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar in adults with type 2 diabetes.
• to reduce the risk of major cardiovascular events such as heart attack, stroke, or death in adults with type 2 diabetes with known heart disease.
It is not known if Semaglutide can be used in people who have had pancreatitis.
Semaglutide is not for use in people with type 1 diabetes.
It is not known if Semaglitude is safe and effective for use in children under 18 years of age. The most common side effects of Semaglutide may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach (abdominal) pain, and constipation. Semaglutide may cause serious side effects, including:
• inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis). Stop using Semaglutide and call your health care provider right away if you have severe pain in your stomach area (abdomen) that will not go away, with or without vomiting. You may feel the pain from your abdomen to your back.
• changes in vision. Tell your health care provider if you have changes in vision during treatment with Semaglitude.
• low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Your risk for getting low blood sugar may be higher if you use Semaglutide with another medicine that can cause low blood sugar, such as a sulfonylurea or insulin. Signs and symptoms of low blood sugar may include: dizziness or lightheadedness, blurred vision, anxiety, irritability or mood changes, sweating, slurred speech, hunger, confusion or drowsiness, shakiness, weakness, headache, fast heartbeat, and feeling jittery.
• kidney problems (kidney failure). In people who have kidney problems, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting may cause a loss of fluids (dehydration), which may cause kidney problems to get worse. It is important for you to drink fluids to help reduce your chance of dehydration.
• serious allergic reactions. Stop using Semaglitude and get medical help right away if you have any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat; problems breathing or swallowing; severe rash or itching; fainting or feeling dizzy; or very rapid heartbeat
Semaglutide may cause serious side effects, including:
• Possible thyroid tumors, including cancer. Tell your health care provider if you get a lump or swelling in your neck, hoarseness, trouble swallowing, or shortness of breath. These may be symptoms of thyroid cancer. In studies with rodents, Semaglitude and medicines that work like Semaglitude caused thyroid tumors, including thyroid cancer. It is not known if Semaglitude will cause thyroid tumors or a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) in people.
• Do not use Semaglitude if you or any of your family have ever had MTC, or if you have an endocrine system condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2).
Do not use Semaglutide if:
• you or any of your family have ever had MTC or if you have MEN 2.
• you are allergic to semaglitude.
Before using Semaglutide tell your health care provider if you have any other medical conditions, including if you:
• have or have had problems with your pancreas or kidneys.
• have a history of diabetic retinopathy.
• are pregnant or breastfeeding or plan to become pregnant or breastfeed. It is not known if Semaglutide will harm your unborn baby or passes into your breast milk. You should stop using Semaglutide 2 months before you plan to become pregnant.